“How to cut out an image in illustrator” is explained step by step in Adobe Illustrator. How to crop in Illustrator?
How To Crop an Image in Illustrator?
- Open or create a file in Adobe Illustrator.
- Click New or Open.
- Put an image in Illustrator.
- Click on Selection Tool.
- Click the picture you want to crop.
- Click on Crop Image.
- Drag the crop marks in the corner of the picture.
- Click OK.
In this way, we find the answer to the question of how to crop in Illustrator.
Actually, there is another method related to how to crop in Adobe Illustrator.
How to Cut an Image in Illustrator?
- Open or create a file in Adobe Illustrator. (To do this, click on the yellow-brown application that contains the letters Ai. In Vector art, a clipping mask uses the topmost object or shape to crop images or objects below the object.)
- Click New or Open. (You can also find the New and Open options in the “File” menu in the upper-right corner of an open Illustrator file.)
- Create a graphic or insert an image. (Click File in the top menu bar. Click Place in the drop-down menu under File. Select an image and click Place. Drag the picture where you want to place it.)
- Draw your clipping mask over your image. (You can make the clipping mask any way you want. You can use the rectangle or ellipse tool to create a rectangular or oval-shaped clipping mask, or you can use the Pen tool to create a custom shape for your clipping mask. Put the shape in the part of the picture or graphics you want not to be deleted.)
- Click the Selection tool. (The selection tool is the icon that looks like a black arrow. It’s at the top of the toolbar on the left.)
- Select whatever you want to crop. (Drag on top of all the objects you want to crop to select everything. All objects are selected, including the clipping mask shape.)
- Click on Object. (It’s in the menu bar at the top of Illustrator. A drop-down menu appears.)
- Click Clipping Mask. (It’s near the bottom of the drop-down menu under “Object”. A submenu opens on the left.)
- Click Make. (A clipping mask is created. The clipping mask uses the topmost object to clip any underlying objects.)
Again, we answer the question of “how to cut an image in illustrator” with the second method. Follow Twitter.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?